Sudeep Dalamal Ramnani is the Founder and CEO of SportyBet, which is an international bookmaker and pan-African sports betting and a real-money gaming operator that delivers an omnichannel entertainment experience in regulated emerging markets. SportyBet is primarily based in Nigeria and available in the Kenyan market since 2018.
SportyBet Kenya Sports Markets
The available sports betting markets for SportyBet include:
- Ice Hockey
- Beach Volleyball
While Football is the most popular sport on the SportyBet website, there have been some new and exciting additions lately, now you can bet on cricket with SportyBet from Kenya.
Cricket has been one of the top sports in the country that has recently floundered but still has a following of great fans, myself included. I rem the 90’s when we were shining on the international stage.
In February 1994 when we hosted the 5th I.C.C. trophy in Nairobi and finished 2nd from 20 team participants.
That memorable win over two-time World Champions West Indies in the World Cup at Pune, India will always live in infamy in Kenya.
SportyBet Kenya app
The SportyBet mobile App is the best way to access bets and wager while on the Go. The App is currently only available for Android devices and can be downloaded easily by clicking on the “Download for Free” button above. It will give you the latest SportyBet app available fro your android phone.
SportyBet Kenya login
To Log into Sportybet in order to bet is a breeze, one has to head over to their Kenyan site by clicking Here and then Log in and place your wagers. The browser should automatically direct you to the Kenyan site and make sure you are login in on the site with the image above that says SportyBet Kenya, that way you are assured that you are on the right site and not SportyBet Nigeria.
SportyBet Kenya App Login
While the SportyBet App login might be a little different as shown in the image above, it is essentially easier to find than the main website but even that is not difficult at all. Just open the app on your mobile device and you should see the log in/registration option at the top.
SportyBet Kenya Bonus
The most common bonus that this bookmaker offers is the sign-up or welcome bonus which is offered as up to Ksh 1000 at registration and initial deposit the deal is provided on a sliding scale as shown below. The gifts are not all released at once but on a daily basis for 6-12 days.
- Deposit 50 KES to receive 150 KES in gifts
- Deposit 100 KES to receive 300 KES in gifts
- Deposit 200 KES to receive 600 KES in gifts
- Deposit 300 KES to receive 1,000 KES in gifts
The gifts you receive are in the form of betting tokens of specific amounts. For example, if you go for the 600 KES bonus, you will receive 4 x 3 KES tokens, 4 x 7 KES tokens, 2 x 30 KES tokens, 6 x 50 KES tokens 3 x 100 KES tokens.
You should also note that the bigger the deposit you make, the more time you are given to spend your tokens. Someone who makes a 50 KES deposit will have six days to spend their tokens, and someone making the full 300 KES deposit gets twice that amount.
Registration is easy and it took us less than 5 minutes to set up an account. Funding is not required initially but it is recommended to start placing wagers as soon as possible.
- Head over to sportybet.com/ke
- On the main page. Look at the top right as shown in the image above
- Click on register
- on the pop up add your phone number and password
- Click on create an account.
The easiest way to fund your sportybet account is to use Mpesa and this can be done using two options. Option number one is shown above which is the online version. All you need to do is enter the amount and you will receive a prompt on your phone to complete the transaction. Note: Make sure your Mpesa line, the one you used for registration is charged and on or you will miss the SMS prompt.
Option 2 is via the Paybill number in the traditional way as shown in the image below. You can send the deposit to paybill number 202202.
SportyBet Kenya games today
Below is a list of the most popular bets that you can place with sportybet today.
Popular Types of Bets and Odds
Below are the more popular betting options provided by this bookmaker. Along with the traditional betting options, SportyBet Kenya also offers a bet builder option that we will talk about a bit more.
- Totals (Over/Under)
- Live Betting
- Bet Builder
- Prop Bets
- Cash Outs and Partial Cashouts
Let’s take a deeper look at the most common types of wagers offered by Bet365 UK
- Winners 1X2 – Straight up betting is simply wagering on the winner of a particular sporting event.
- Futures – Future betting is always the first choice but it is also the riskiest since it is usually done at the beginning of the season with very little data to go on.
- Accumulators – Accas are popular since they combine many different scenarios for a win to happen, they offer the opportunity of a small investment with huge payoffs for the bettor which is why they are well-liked.
- Props betting – props betting allows one to bet on random events, things that cannot be planned for or for performance-based wagers on individual players.
- In-Game live bets – These are wagers on the outcomes that happen before a game is officially over, for example, the winner at half time or the points total at half time and such.
- Bet Builder – Bet bulders have become common recently with many bookmakers offering them as their popularities have increased. In this instance, a player is given some options and they are allowed to combine thee options any way they like, essentially creating a unique combo and building their own bet. You can pick from a number of its markets and they are added to your Bet Builder, where bet365 will then calculate the odds.
- Cashouts and Partial Cashouts – This bookmaker and a few others will allow a player to cash out and collect some of their winnings before the said events wagered on are over, a partial cashout allows for part of the winnings to be withdrawn from the bet before the match ends and the bet is not voided.
SportyBet Kenya free bet
The free bet promo can be found here along with other bonuses offered by this bookmaker to all its clients and potential clients.
As shown in the image above, Withdrawal is as easy as clicking my account menu at the top right hand of the page then selecting withdrawal from the drop-down list. The pop up shown above will appear then you can enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
Please note that you will be charged 16 Ksh for an amount less than 500 Kshs and you can only withdraw up to Kshs 70,000 per transaction and Kshs 140,000 per day.
Among the more common features that this bookmaker offers is the Livescore option which allows you to follow your wagers on a minute to minute basis and also helps in keeping one entertained on the game and by extension bet up and downs.
SportyBet Kenya Jackpot
Below are the rules on how to play according to the company
How to Play “Jackpot”
The SportyBet 12 Jackpot Competition consists of predicting the results of 12 matches, which are selected by SportyBet, every week.
To take part and have a chance to win the jackpot, you must get registered and have at least KES 50 in your account. If you correctly predict all 12 match results, you win the Super Jackpot prize! Consolation prizes are awarded also for correctly predicting 11 or 10 match results.
How to Take Part
Make your selections – On the SportyBet 12 Jackpot competition entry page, make your predictions for each one of the listed matches (Home win, Draw, Away win). Stake amount of each combination is KES 50. You can make more than 1 prediction for one match. This will increase the stake amount by KES 50 for every additional combination formed by your selections.
Check and place bets – Make sure to check all of the selections before you click on the “Place Bet” button. Once submitted, the bets cannot be canceled, amended or refunded. You may place bets until 17:00 Saturday at Kenya time. The countdown to the competition’s closure time is clearly shown on the competition entry page.
Check the results – on Monday Afternoon at Kenya Time, all match results and prizes will be published in the “Previous Results” on the “Jackpot” page.
By choosing the “Jackpot Rush” option, a random selection of one prediction per match will be automatically selected with a fixed stake of KES 50. Further predictions may be added to the random selection. This will increase the cost of the entry by KES 50 for every additional combination.
When you get tired of betting on sports you can also try the roulette game which this company offers.
Customer service can be reached via the following ways
Telephone: 0207640825 Email: [email protected] Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sportybetke Twitter https://twitter.com/sportybetke
- For its cash-out and partial cash-out options, I would give this bookmaker a 7 but be warned, this option does not work 100% of the time, in fact, it is more like 60%.
- It does offer many options and I like the Cricket betting so that’s a plus.
- Payouts are fast and reliable usually within 5-10 minutes of a bet conclusion so one doesn’t have to wait long to enjoy their winnings.
- Sign up and use is easy, the site and app are clean and uncomplicated without much clutter.
- Overall I would give it a 9 out of 10.